ANNOUNCED: Special Sleeptwebinar: The Future of Patient-Centered and mHealth SleepHealth Research & Engagement
Thursday, September 29 at 1:00 EST
Join us on Thursday, September 29 at 1:00 EST for a special webinar to discuss patient-centered and mHealth sleep research opportunties. Join Sleeptember Community Forum here. http://talk.sleeptember.org/
Carl Stepnowsky, PhD. ASAA Chief Science Officer; University of California, San Diego and Veterans Medical Research Foundation. Principal Investigator, SleepHealth Mobile App Study. Principal Investigator, PCORI Demo Project on Overlap Syndrome.
Sairam “Sai” Parthasarathy, MD. Co-chair, ASAA Medical and Scientific Advisory Council. Associate Professor of Medicine, Director of Center for Sleep Disorders, and Associate Director for Arizona Respiratory Center at the University of Arizona. Principal Investigator, PCORI Peer-Buddy
Darrel Drobnich. President, American Sleep Apnea Association and Co-Investigator, SleepHealth Mobile App Study. Principal Investigator, PCORI Patient Engagement Award.
Adam Amdur. Chief Patient Officer. American Sleep Apnea Association. Co-Investigator, SleepHealth Mobile App Study. Principal Investigator, PCORI Patient Engagement Award.
Agencies Involved in Patient-Centered Research.
Funding opportunities in patient-centered research
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
- National Institutes of Health’s Precision Medicine Initiative
Emerging Patient-Centered Online Research Communities
The Promise of Big Data & Patient-Centered Research to Sleep Medicine.
The Promise of mHealth and ResearchKit Opportunities.
Current Patient-Centered SleepHealth Initiatives.
Emerging Patient-Centered Conferences and Journals
What it Takes to Submit Successful Proposals.
Discussion: How can collaboration and technology lead to new discoveries and interventions in sleep health?
Add to Calendar here: sleeptwebinar-opportunities-in-patient-centered-sleephealth-research
Join the meeting: https://join.me/Sleeptember
On a computer, use any browser. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: Sleeptember
Join the audio conference:
Dial a phone number and enter access code, or connect via internet.
United States – Atlanta, GA +1.404.801.3225
United States – Camden, DE +1.302.202.5900
United States – Detroit, MI +1.734.746.0035
United States – Hartford, CT +1.860.970.0010
United States – Los Angeles, CA +184.108.40.2066
United States – New York, NY +1.646.307.1990
United States – San Francisco, CA +1.415.655.0381
United States – Tampa, FL +1.813.769.0500
United States – Washington, DC +1.202.602.1295
Access Code 873-329-427#
By computer via internet:
Join the meeting, click the phone icon and select ‘Call via internet’. A small download might be required.
Take the Go Dark Pledge http://bit.ly/2crGNah
Sleeptember #BedHead and #BeautySleep Twitter Contest
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Follow Sleeptember on Twitter at @Sleeptemberorg.
- You will be entered into the contest by uploading a photograph of yourself to your personal Twitter account, mention “Sleeptember” with your post along with the one of the following hashtags:
- #BedHead (for when you wake up not feeling your best
- #BeautySleep (for when you wake up or are feeling great or had a good night of sleep).
- You may upload as many as many photographs as you wish. It will be considered for the contest if it has one of the hashtags #BedHead or #BeautySleep.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By joining the Contest you agree to get email from Sleeptember including the Sleeptember Snewzzz.
Sleeptember #WeAllSleep Instagram Contest Rules.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Follow Sleeptember on Instagram at Sleeptemberorg.
- You will be entered into the contest by uploading a photograph of one of your pets sleeping to your personal Instagram account, mention. “Sleeptember” with your post along with the following hashtag: #WeAllSleep.
- You may upload as many as many photographs as you wish.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Complete rules here: sleeptember-instagram-contest-rules
The ASAA has provided CPAPs and masks to over 5,000 patients in need over the last two years. To find out more visit here: